Bevel Gears and Miter Gears
Koro Industries – One of the world’s leading bevel gear manufacturers.
Custom Gear Manufacturing
Fine and Medium Pitch Gears
We manufacture bevel gears and miter gears complete or will cut bevel gear teeth on customer supplied blanks. We make bevel gears and miter gears for the following industries: aviation, aerospace, automotive, energy, general industry and equipment, leisure, medical, musical instrument, power tool and scientific research. Koro manufactures bevel gears and miter gears using modern machining methods to customer specifications.
To develop and maintain supportive relationships with our customers is important to us. We work closely with them to understand their product requirements and to produce gears of the highest quality. Allow our 50 plus years of manufacturing experience to provide you with dependable quality workmanship.
This product category includes: bevel gears, straight bevel gears, bevel gear sets, miter gears, and miter gear sets.
Koro Industries: Bevel Gears and Miter Gears Manufacturing Capabilities
- Bevel gears and miter gears manufactured to your specifications
- Outer Bevel Gear Diameter: Approximate Min/Max values 0.1 inches – 6.00 inches
- Overall Bevel Gear Length : Up to 14 inches long
- Diametral Pitch: 12-200 D.P.
- Bevel Gear, Miter Gear Pressure Angle: Nearly any angle that can be produced with a hob
- Module: Approximate Min – Max values 0.15 – 2.0 module
- Precision Bevel Gear and Miter Gear Manufacturing to AGMA and Equivalent Quality Levels
- Prototype, Small and Large Volume Production Runs
- Bevel gears made complete or bevel gear teeth cut on customer provided blanks.
- Bevel Gears, straight bevel gears, bevel gear sets, miter gears, miter gear sets
- Bevel Gear Sets, miter gear sets
- Inches or Metric
- 50 + years of experience manufacturing bevel gears and miter gears with a variety of materials including: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Delrin, Nylon, Plastic, Polymers, Stainless Steel, Steel Alloys, Titanium
- We use a variety of manufacturing methods including: CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC gear cutting, conventional hobbing, burnishing, broaching, etc.