Rack and Pinion Gears, Ring Gears, Face Gears and Other Special Gears
Koro Industries specializes in the manufacture of Open Gearing including rack and pinion gears, ring gears and face gears.
Custom Gear Manufacturing
Fine and Medium Pitch Gears
We manufacture a wide variety of gear types complete or will cut gear teeth on customer supplied blanks. We make rack and pinion gears, face gears, ring gears and other special gears for the following industries: aviation, defense and aerospace instrumentation, commercial, energy, general industry and equipment, healthcare, leisure, musical instrument, power tool, scientific research and transportation. Koro manufactures gears using modern machining methods to customer specifications.
We strive to develop and maintain supportive relationships with our customers. We work closely with them to understand their product requirements and to produce gears of the highest quality. Allow our 50 plus years of manufacturing experience to provide you with dependable quality workmanship.
This product category includes: Flat gears, ring gears, sector gears, rack and pinion gears, internal gears, face gears, planetary gears, cluster gears, hub gears, gear segments, gear shafts, and gear assemblies with; worms; threads; helical, spur and bevel gear teeth, cross holes, lightening holes, holes with threads, slots, etc.
Koro Industries – Manufacturing Capabilities for Rack and Pinion Gears, Face Gears, Ring Gears and Other Special Gear Types.
- We manufacture to your specifications
- Outer Diameter of Face Gears and Ring Gears: Approximate Min/Max values 0.1 inches – 6.00 inches
- Overall Length : Up to 14 inches long
- Inches or metric
- Precision Gear Manufacturing to AGMA and Equivalent Quality Levels
- We use a variety of manufacturing methods including: CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC gear cutting, conventional hobbing, burnishing, broaching, etc.
- Rack and Pinion Gear, Face Gear, Ring Gear, etc. Prototype, Small and Large Volume Production Runs
- Flat Gears, ring gears, sector gears, rack and pinion gears, internal gears, face gears, planetary gears, cluster gears, hub gears, gear segments, gear shafts, and gear assemblies with; worms; threads; helical, spur and bevel gear teeth, cross holes, lightening holes, holes with threads, slots, etc.
- Gear sets: Rack and pinion gears, both spur and helical; crossed helical gear sets, worm and worm wheel sets, bevel gear sets, spur gear sets, planetary gear sets
- 50 + years of experience with a variety of materials including: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Delrin, Nylon, Plastic, Polymers, Stainless Steel, Steel Alloys, Titanium