Air Seals and Other Components
Koro Industries manufactures a wide variety of non-gear forms such as detents, locking plates and air seals.
Custom Component Manufacturing
Small Machined Components
Since 1965, Koro Industries has manufactured a variety of non-gear components for a wide array of industries. We make detents, locking plates, air seals and other special components for the following industries: aviation, defense and aerospace instrumentation, commercial, energy, general industry and equipment, healthcare, leisure, scientific research, timing device and transportation. Koro manufactures non-gear components using modern machining methods to customer specifications.
To develop and maintain supportive relationships with our customers is important to us. We work closely with them to understand their product requirements and to produce gears of the highest quality. Allow our 50 plus years of manufacturing experience to provide you with dependable quality workmanship.
This product category includes: air seals, capstans, detents, instrumentation knobs and pointers, knob shafts, locking plates, pallets, pins, posts, shafts and stops.
Koro Industries Manufacturing Capabilities for Detents, Locking Plates, Air Seals and Other Components
- A variety of non-gear components manufactured to your specifications
- Outer Diameter for Air Seals, Detents, Locking Plates, etc. : Approximate Min/Max values 0.1 inches – 6.00 inches
- Overall Length : Up to 14 inches long (Call Us)
- Inches or metric
- Precision Component Manufacturing to AGMA and Equivalent Quality Levels
- We use a variety of manufacturing methods including: CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC gear cutting, conventional hobbing, burnishing, broaching, etc.
- Component types: air seals, capstans, detents, instrumentation knobs and pointers, knob shafts, locking plates, pallets, pins, posts, shafts and stops.
- Common applications: Aircraft instrumentation controls, pump components, timing devices, cable winding, and motion control
- 50 + years of experience with a variety of materials including: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Delrin, Nylon, Plastic, Polymers, Stainless Steel, Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Prototype, Small and Large Volume Production Runs